Why UW-Green Bay's RN to BSN Program?
- Accreditation: University of Wisconsin - Green Bay's Online RN to BSN Completion Program is part of the highly respected University of Wisconsin System. The program is accredited by the following governmentally recognized organizations:
Regionally accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
One Dupont Circle, NW - Suite 530
Washington, D.C. 20036-1120
Wisconsin Board of Nursing
PO Box 8935
Madison, WI 53708
TTY #- 608-267-2416 (hearing or speech impaired only)
The program is in compliance with the Wisconsin Board of Nursing regulations.
- Flexible learning options/schedules: Online students never need travel to campus. Online courses are offered asynchronously meaning that students can log in to their assignments any time of the day whenever their schedules allow, even late nights or weekends.
- Liberal Credit Transfer Policy: Students can transfer as many as 90 of the 120 credits required to graduate. Typically, RN's receive 60 transfer credits for their Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing. There are 30 required credits of upper level nursing courses through BSN-LINC. The remaining 30-33 credits of General Education and Nursing Support courses can be taken online through BSN-LINC or transferred from other institutions. BSN-LINC has partnerships with a number of colleges featuring automatic credit transfer tables. Click here to see a listing of our partners.
- Nursing students with a previous Bachelor degree from an accredited institution will be considered to have fulfilled 15 additional credits of general education requirements and 3 additional credits of nursing support. For more information, click here.
- Personal Advising: All students will have a nursing program advisor. The advisors are there to help throughout every step of the program and are available to provide free credit transfer consultation to help you in making your decision to apply. For more information on advising, click here.
- Faculty Understand Working Adults: Our faculty are not only current in the field of Nursing, they are attuned to the needs of working adults. They are available during non-traditional hours, supportive with coaching on technology and learning, and understand the challenges of being a practicing nurse. Our faculty and staff are consistently rated high for the personalized attention and support given to our students. For introductory information, please click here.
- Affordable Tuition and Fees: If you are comparing our program costs to others, be sure to ask about both tuition and fees. Examples include fees for application, credit transfers, course registrations, clinicals, background checks, graduation, etc. The fees charged by some programs can add $2000 or more to your costs. Our fees are very low and our tuition is annually reviewed. We know that our program is competitively priced in comparison to other RN to BSN online programs. For tuition, fee and financial aid information, click here.