Students in the BSN-LINC online RN to BSN program complete general education courses, support courses for the nursing major, and upper division nursing major courses in order to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree. The general education courses give students an opportunity to strengthen academic skills, broaden intellectual horizons, develop and explore new academic interests, reflect on personal values, and build a foundation of knowledge for future course work and lifelong learning. The nursing support courses offer an opportunity to enhance students' ability to solve problems, think critically, communicate effectively, and support the nursing career. The nursing major courses build on the foundation of the associate degree or diploma in nursing and target:
- Professional nursing roles and nursing science development
- Practice based on research, standards, and theory
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills
- Autonomous therapeutic nursing interventions
- Culturally congruent and ethically sound nursing care
- Responsibility for being a change agent and for lifelong learning
Your tuition supports your use of the Cofrin Library and the UW-Green Bay library system. This is a fantastic resource for you. The library subscribes to extensive on-line library databases with many full text articles.